Ok so this week I have been a little.........frivolous with my weekly PPs....i.e. I had none left by the Saturday (my WI is on a Tuesday....oops!)
I can't help it - there was chocolate cake at the restaurant, and EVERYONE was having a pudding *hangs head in shame*.
I do exercise though - Zumba yesterday and BodyCombat later today - so I am racking up some serious activity points, but I don't like to use them: 1) I think there is too much room for error and 2) my weight loss is more the weeks where I exercise but still within my limits.
So I have really worked hard - reeeeally hard, to stay within my 29 daily points allowance and by jove I have done well. Last night my Mum made fish, chips and beans for tea - but because I knew my points were running low I skipped the chips and had a pile of salad instead. This allowed me to have my banana muffin that I made as well.
The sugar addiction sorted I wanted to try and make something quick and easy for pudding today as well - I love a pudding and sugar free jelly with 0% fat yogurt does not hit the spot for me at all I am afraid.
And there it is (see photo) 1 chocolate and pineapple cheesecake - which took all of 10mins to make and if you make 8 portions, its only 5 pps! I posted the recipe to the recipe swap board if anyone wants it! And trust when I am looking forward to a bodyCombat, a hot shower and slice of cheesecake and a hot cup of tea - who said this diet malarkey was difficult anyway?
I can't help it - there was chocolate cake at the restaurant, and EVERYONE was having a pudding *hangs head in shame*.
I do exercise though - Zumba yesterday and BodyCombat later today - so I am racking up some serious activity points, but I don't like to use them: 1) I think there is too much room for error and 2) my weight loss is more the weeks where I exercise but still within my limits.
So I have really worked hard - reeeeally hard, to stay within my 29 daily points allowance and by jove I have done well. Last night my Mum made fish, chips and beans for tea - but because I knew my points were running low I skipped the chips and had a pile of salad instead. This allowed me to have my banana muffin that I made as well.
The sugar addiction sorted I wanted to try and make something quick and easy for pudding today as well - I love a pudding and sugar free jelly with 0% fat yogurt does not hit the spot for me at all I am afraid.
And there it is (see photo) 1 chocolate and pineapple cheesecake - which took all of 10mins to make and if you make 8 portions, its only 5 pps! I posted the recipe to the recipe swap board if anyone wants it! And trust when I am looking forward to a bodyCombat, a hot shower and slice of cheesecake and a hot cup of tea - who said this diet malarkey was difficult anyway?

No comments:
Post a Comment