| pudding and wine!! |
And, quite frankly, I was.
Ok don't get me wrong I wasn't were I wanted to be weight wise at that point, still about 7lbs more than what I hoped. But I was still a stone and a half lighter than on my last holiday, so I was pretty happy with myself.
So over the course of the fortnight. All inclusive, it was carb city - pasta, rice, bread, chips, at every meal, every day. I was good with the booze too, limited the beer and only had a few ciders. Instead sticking to the rum and having a few salads with fish at some meals. I even ran one day, and tried to swim as much as possible. We walked for miles at night, so there was some damage limitation.
However, a holiday is a holiday and I enjoyed myself thoroughly through-out :)
The damage - a measly 5lbs on.
| not the full way there but much better than before :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment