I have had either eggs or oats from breakfast, fruit and yogurt for snacks, pasta for lunch and no-carb (or as close as I can get) dinners. I exercised hard, even tried lifting weights (my arms are still killing me four days after).
And the result....A LOSS! A Huge Loss!! 2 pounds and 10 ounces!!
I am so proud of myself, its made the effort, the planning, the pain, the TEARS, worth it. If I can keep up this progress I will be more than happy! I'm keeping a positive mantra: Pain is Gain, Go Hard or Go Home, and that working for today means a better body tomorrow. I've filled my istagram, facebook and twitter feeds full of positive messages and photos, recipes and ideas for change. I've even been looking at fantasy ballgowns, which if I ever make it to a size 10 I'm buying, just because I can!!
Next week's goal - 2 pounds and 6 ounces - which would take me up to a total 5 pounds in 2 weeks!
Come On!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment