Interestingly though I got a more unusual response from one of my recent blogs, where I honestly, and at times painfully, described my struggle with my nicotine addiction. Helplessness.
My cousin, who I did not realise read my blogs, messaged me. Telling me that my writing had made him feel helpless. At first I found this a strange response, as my struggle with nicotine doesn't really directly impact him. He explained though that my writing had made him want to help, to do something that would help me overcome my addiction and motivated me to keep moving on.
He, I would say in a complete selfless act, has offered to take me mountain biking! Nothing to do with the fact that he loves mountain biking, and has done not one, but TWO, long distance charity cycles.
Completely selfless, as I said.
I am nervous, but excited. We're going in September and I currently waiting on the details. I just hope that I don't make too much of a fool of myself!
![]() |
| me and my handsome cousin - we got good genes!! |

No comments:
Post a Comment