p.s. Date went fantastic!! I may have got beat at minigolf but I lookied bloomin' gorgeous at the time :)
So in the spirit of continuing a positive attitude I have choosen a new topic:
The 12lbs I've lost so far
Reason for negativity: Things have really slowed down for me recently - its taken 3 months to lose 1 and a half pounds overall (up and down and up and down) I was at a stage were I wanted to give up!
Time for the positive twist, reasons why although I am frustrated at the moment, this WW journey has not been a complete waste of time and money!
First of all I am almost a stone lighter than 8 months ago. Its a slow loss (although my holiday definantly put a large dent in the old figures) but its still a loss. I might still be a size 14, but to be painfully honest with myself I was really a 16 before, and could only get into 14s from shops which tend to be a little more generous with their material allowence anyway!
I am more comfortable in my body...and that refers to both with or without my clothes on ;) I'm not trying to bring the tone of this usually high quality blog down but its a very important part of life, particulary when your 25years old, not being so self-conscious has definantly lead to a discovery of inner-confidence....(lights on!)
I am fitter than before, ok the exercise has definantly been pushed (or rather nudged from a stagnated couch potato position) to one side. But I am living in the middle of noweher, its not safe or accessible to go out walking at night and I haven't got around to finding out about classes etc yet! This is Wednesdays task...until then there isn't much I can do...and accepting that is better than being nieve about it!
Finally....I am nearly a stone closer to goal. Regardless of little i've lost in means i have less to still lose! This is the thought which will triumph as I waddle, then walk, then jog, run and finally sprint to that finish line!

The 12lbs I've lost so far
Reason for negativity: Things have really slowed down for me recently - its taken 3 months to lose 1 and a half pounds overall (up and down and up and down) I was at a stage were I wanted to give up!
Time for the positive twist, reasons why although I am frustrated at the moment, this WW journey has not been a complete waste of time and money!
First of all I am almost a stone lighter than 8 months ago. Its a slow loss (although my holiday definantly put a large dent in the old figures) but its still a loss. I might still be a size 14, but to be painfully honest with myself I was really a 16 before, and could only get into 14s from shops which tend to be a little more generous with their material allowence anyway!
I am more comfortable in my body...and that refers to both with or without my clothes on ;) I'm not trying to bring the tone of this usually high quality blog down but its a very important part of life, particulary when your 25years old, not being so self-conscious has definantly lead to a discovery of inner-confidence....(lights on!)
I am fitter than before, ok the exercise has definantly been pushed (or rather nudged from a stagnated couch potato position) to one side. But I am living in the middle of noweher, its not safe or accessible to go out walking at night and I haven't got around to finding out about classes etc yet! This is Wednesdays task...until then there isn't much I can do...and accepting that is better than being nieve about it!
Finally....I am nearly a stone closer to goal. Regardless of little i've lost in means i have less to still lose! This is the thought which will triumph as I waddle, then walk, then jog, run and finally sprint to that finish line!

No comments:
Post a Comment