Had a rather emotional weigh-in today at class.Don't panic I haven't put anything on (STS actually)
But it was my LAST weigh-in at the class that I intend because on Sunday I am moving to East Ayrshire and will have to find a new class to join.
It's the new job - the commute is too far so my wonderful aunt and uncle have agreed to let me stay with them during the week. My class is on a Tuesday night so there is no way I could stay at it!
I have been advised that there is an award winning leader in East Ayrshire named Christine (if anyone knows her please let me know). So I will endeavor to seek her out and join her flock, with the hopes that she will look after me as much as Lena, my Inverkip leader, has done so far.
I have lost 1 stone at Lena's class, she taught me the basics, always with a smile on her face! She is funny and kind but can give you a verbal kick up the jacksie when you need it most! She has been a great leader and a great inspiration and I have been proud as one of her members!
I will still be attending the WW christmas night out with them! And I now have the motivation that I need to make sure I work extra hard to look great for that night. Because I definitely want to make Lena proud of me!
p.s. the picture is of me in the dress that I want to wear to said Xmas evening shenanigans! This was about 4 years ago!
No comments:
Post a Comment