So I finally have internet access at my new home, which means I can track properly again (I much prefer the computer to writing it down and carrying all that stuff).
However it also means that my excuse has gone completely out the window!
A lot of change has taken place recently, I am now finishing up week 2 in my new job, and have lived with my aunt and uncle during the week now for two weeks. Things are going well, I am enjoying the job and my family have been an amazing support, I am really really lucky!
BUT..............oh you knew it was coming!
but one thing that hasn't changed much is my weight. IN FACT after inputting my 1 and a half pounds (and feeling all smug and satisfied whilst I was doing it) I was shocked and dismayed to find that over the last three month my total loss has been.....
a half pound!
a half frickin' pound!!
What the hell is that all about?!?!
That was it I was giving it up!! whats the point in paying this money and coming to the meetings and going through the stress if WI for a half frickin' pound!?!?!
In fact...I'm going to leave it there....answers on a postcard please!?!?!
However it also means that my excuse has gone completely out the window!
A lot of change has taken place recently, I am now finishing up week 2 in my new job, and have lived with my aunt and uncle during the week now for two weeks. Things are going well, I am enjoying the job and my family have been an amazing support, I am really really lucky!
BUT..............oh you knew it was coming!
but one thing that hasn't changed much is my weight. IN FACT after inputting my 1 and a half pounds (and feeling all smug and satisfied whilst I was doing it) I was shocked and dismayed to find that over the last three month my total loss has been.....
a half pound!
a half frickin' pound!!
What the hell is that all about?!?!
That was it I was giving it up!! whats the point in paying this money and coming to the meetings and going through the stress if WI for a half frickin' pound!?!?!
In fact...I'm going to leave it there....answers on a postcard please!?!?!
No comments:
Post a Comment