First of all, I lost 2 fabulous pounds :D This week's goal is 1.5lbs off to allow my first silver seven (1/2 a stone!!)
Also, I ache, literally, every day, all day - in the morning, in the evening and in between, from the top of my feet (pole) to my thighs (pretty much all classes - what is the obsession with squats!) - to my shoulders (pole/kettlebells...) Its a pain I suppose I need to deal with as I have no plans to give up any of the exercise...in fact I plan to increase it! Why...? cause I know its the reason I am getting such good results!!
Starting Weight: 12st 12.5lbs
This weeks weight: 12st 6lbsTotal Loss: 5.5lbs
Next Weeks Goal: 1.5lbs
Now although my achy body and recent WI result are obviously newsworthy something even better happened to me this week.
I got a shiny new mobile...a smart phone, which means I can finally get one thing I have been desperate for! The Weight Watchers APP!!
How cool is this thing - I can track, and check points, on the go! Although I will try to remember my calculator and eating out guide the difference is I won't get the PANIC if I forget! I am so excited about this app its unbelievable (and possibly quite sad...but I don't care!)
Oh, and in regards to other issues in my life (because I know you're all desperate to know)
1. Its wisdom teeth and I have scary, makeyouveryunwell, antibiotics for 6 days.
2. My and the manfriend are chatting...things are positive!

No comments:
Post a Comment